Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our current job openings and apply for positions online.
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. requires all driver applicants to complete an application for employment and, at a minimum, possess the following:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Have 3 years of verifiable OTR/local driving experince operating the class and type of vehicle he/she is to drive
- Valid CDL Class-A license with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Credentials to enter Canada
- NO convictions for DUI or DWI in previous 10 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in previous 5 years
- Maximum of 2 moving violations in previous 3 years; ZERO serious violations within 5 years (as defined by FMCSA)
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. conducts the following pre-employment screens for all applicants; all contingent offers are subject to review of these screens prior to final hiring decision:
- Criminal background check
- Review of Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- 10 year employment history verification
- Road test by company official in the class vehicle which he/she is being considered
- Pre-employment DOT physical, drug test & PFT to determine respirator clearance; certain restrictions regarding facial hair apply
HazMat Environmental Group, Inc. was founded nearly 35 years ago as a small, family-owned business. Today, we still maintain the same family core values we started with and we look forward to hiring people who share our commitment for safety towrds each other, the motoring public, the environment and themselves.
If you are looking for a long-lasting career, in a place that you can call home, then apply to HazMat Environmental Group today!Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.